Friday, April 17, 2015
Thursday, April 16, 2015
If you know Wale you now he's a huge fan of wrestling. Recently Wale and pornstar Lisa Ann stopped by WWE's Paul Heyman's viral series Heyman Hustle. They discussed Wale's Album, Wrestling, and more. Watch the interview above.
Willy Gonza & his brother Dizzy Rambunctious drop a visual for his latest single, "The Heist". The video is directed by Llama & it seems to look like everything came together beautifully. Gonza is going for the kill this year.
18-year-old Richmond, Virginia artist, Bravado just released a new Thovo Beats produced single titled “Ayy,” where he channels his influences from Bob Marley. Bravado is known for expressing himself through his music and art and hopes to change others perceptions on life and the true meaning of self love. “Ayy” will live on Bravado’s upcoming project OutCV$T. Stream above!
1. What is Aurum Tribe & how did it start?
- Aurum Tribe is a collective service company that focuses on aspiring fashion in urban street wear and music. Led by aspiring cultural leader and creative; Ricardo Villanueva, the group is growing rapidly worldwide. We are not about fame or money, but rather elevation within communities and visionaries; giving them a solution for their voice. The brand first started in July of 2014 as anything else would; as a formal idea and nothing much. There was no purpose or extent as to where we wanted to go or the possibilities that we had with this idea.
2. What is Aurum Tribe's greatest accomplishment so far?
- We have not had a major impact or done much in the context of production but the greatest accomplishment that we have had was gathering the attention of so many creatives such as Virgil Abloh (OFF-White), APEX (London Based Group), Its 8085 (London Creative Platform), Cozz (DREAMVILLE), KR (Independent Hip-Hop Artist), Mr. Carmack & SPZRKT (Soulection) and many more. Some might say that attention isn’t really an accomplishment but in the fashion and music industry it is. It shows that your movement is being recognized even if the responses are not viral. That is why it is our greatest accomplishment so far and more than what we ask for.
3. What do you look to accomplish this year?
-In the year of 2015 moving into 2016, we are working and on schedule to producing 3 separate collections of around 5 items within each collection. Moreover, we are really looking forward to collaborations with artists and brands that support the movement. But most importantly, our excitement for this year is bringing creative representations of communities and cultures and maintaining nothing but uplifting culture shocks.
4. How do you set yourself apart from all the other up & coming brands?
- Up and coming brands all have a main focus; which is making it big and hopefully making something out of themselves, subsiding to fame and fortune. However, and we quote our owner “Our brand is not for money or fame, but for the people who support our movement”. Our goal is to always represent and instill where we come from as a platform for the vision and support of our families, friends, and communities. We do so by only making limited products to the point where our products and brand are unique. It gives us exclusivity which is something that is challenging for most up and coming brands. Most tend to make an overflow of products and do not sell out; leaving them with overstock and that is money lost. Every penny counts for up and coming brands.
5. Top 5 favorite brands right now?
- Our top 5 brands at the moment have been introduced to us by our owner and have been the platform for our future collections, they are: 1. Fear Of God, 2. Off White, 3. Informal Apparel, 4. MSFTSrep, 5. NOTHING Brand
You can check out more on Aurum Tribe by clicking HERE!